Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't like what I see

I don't understand! I am looking at my blog from my brother's computer in PA and it looks totally different than it does on my home computer. Is it because he has a different browser? My blog looks different on my dad's computer too. It looks absolutely fine on mine. Hmmmm....what am I going to do? I'm going to do some experimenting I guess while I am here in PA.

I can't believe it is gloomy here.....my brother has a pool and I want to be in it!

By the way.....feel free to comment and tell me what I need to do to get my blog to look the same on all browsers.

1 comment:

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

I wish I knew how to help with your blog. I have no idea. Hope you are having a nice time in PA! I'm impressed with how much you travel with your kids...I'm not as brave.




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed