I got a sewing machine a couple of years ago for Christmas from my parents. My inlaws or should I say outlaws..(just kidding-Carolyn), bought me sewing lessons for my graduation gift last May. They expire this May so I thought I better take advantage of them. It is only 4-3hour lessons-it is every Tuesday for a month. I have 1 lesson left. I'm so proud of my jammie bottoms. Yes, they have Snoopy-the Flying Ace on them. Sexy-huh? I love them-they are comfy and best of all I made them.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Domestic Diva
I got a sewing machine a couple of years ago for Christmas from my parents. My inlaws or should I say outlaws..(just kidding-Carolyn), bought me sewing lessons for my graduation gift last May. They expire this May so I thought I better take advantage of them. It is only 4-3hour lessons-it is every Tuesday for a month. I have 1 lesson left. I'm so proud of my jammie bottoms. Yes, they have Snoopy-the Flying Ace on them. Sexy-huh? I love them-they are comfy and best of all I made them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment