about 9.5 lbs
Can you even believe that this was Evan 5 months ago and 7 lbs lighter?
not even 2 lbs here
7. I am so very grateful that Evan is healthy and growing.
8. I am so very grateful for 8 years with Chad. It was our anniversary yesterday.about 9.5 lbs
Can you even believe that this was Evan 5 months ago and 7 lbs lighter?
not even 2 lbs here
7. I am so very grateful that Evan is healthy and growing.
8. I am so very grateful for 8 years with Chad. It was our anniversary yesterday.
|
Add this to your site |
1 comment:
Blessed anniversary, friend...
Aren't the gifts good!
Your boys! Thank you, Lord!
And blogging those boys in the swing? Ah, the sweet passage of time. Beautiful! We are headed home!
Good to slow and see and give thanks with you...
Your joy makes my heart sing!
All's grace,
Ann
Post a Comment