Thursday, July 24, 2008

What do YOU do while you wait to see the doctor?

What do YOU do while you wait in the doc's office?

Of course....I played with my camera.

Jack colored a picture.
Evan layed on the bed not knowing he was getting ready to see a urologist.
"Mommy won't put her camera down will she?"
And Ryan was at his buddy's house having a goodtime. Thanks gooddog!


We went to a pediatric urologist for a consultation on Tuesday for Evan. He has very mild hypospadius so he has to have his circumcision done by a specialist. His hypospadius will also be taken care when the circumcision takes place at a day surgery clinic at Brenner's.
The nutritionist came out to see Evan on Wednesday and he is up to 11 lbs 6 ounces now.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute boys! I think I found your blog looking for Scrabble addicts like myself.

When I'm at the doctor with my kiddos, I lay them down on the white throw-away paper and trace their bodies. Then they pass the time giving themselves faces, jewelry and clothes!




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed