Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Busy Weekend

Ryan's First Soccer Game this season.


I missed the game because I went on the March of Dimes walk but Chad did a great job taking photos. I promised Ryan that I would be at the rest of his games.


The March of Dimes Walk

Thanks to all who donated to the March of Dimes. I will be continuing to raise money until May 12th. My goal was to raise 500.00. I am almost there. If you want to donate...click on the March of Dimes picture on the right.

Here are some photos of the walk. I walked in memory of Baby Tessa and in honor of my Baby Evan.

Tessa's Mommy and Daddy




The boys came to pick me up after the March of Dimes Walk. Lots of people, food and fun.

After the walk-we headed home for an afternoon of hardwork.

A work in progress. The vegetable garden.

The bug catcher and

the digger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toni,
Thanks so much for walking in the walk on Saturday in memory of Tessa. I know she is very proud of us. We are truly blessed to have met you all & value your friendship. Thanks for being there when we needed you. Hope you enjoy your day with the boys.
Nancy & Anthony & Tessa




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed