Monday, April 28, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes






This past weekend, Ryan was disciplined with soap in his mouth. Of course, he cried. As he cried he told me that he had swallowed some soap. I said, "OK." And then

he said

"the soap is going to my heart."

I told him that it wasn't and

he said

"it is and the soap is going to wash Jesus away from my heart."

He is crying harder as he is telling me this....thinking that it must be true.

Of course, I told him that Jesus will always be there.....no amount of soap will wash him away.

Then he went on to tell me that God would not like me putting soap in his mouth.

One day soon I'm going to post about Ryan's fear of fibs. All due to Veggie Tale's Larry Boy and the Fib from Outer Space.

No comments:




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed