Saturday, June 21, 2008

Block Party

Friday, June 13th....our neighborhood had a party in our court.
They rented a jumpee thing...had sno-cones, cotton candy, popcorn, hamburgers, hotdog...it was a blast!
Ryan and Jack watched them start to set up at around 330 and they kept begging to go down there. The party didn't start till 630. They were chomping at the bit to get down there. When people started to show up around 620...Ryan said..."WE"RE LATE FOR THE PARTY!!!!"







Jack was a little thirsty.



Chad took Jack and Evan home around 9 or so. Ryan and I stayed out with some of the neighbors since we are night owls and I like to talk. Ryan continued to play with some of the neighborhood kids that stayed out late too. Look how big he looks using the scooter and helmet. That isn't his. We haven't even got him a 2 wheeled bike yet. Maybe for his birthday we will move up from a tricyle.
Both Ryan and Jack wanted to know when the next party was going to be.

Now..I think I've caught up our week....except for today-Jack's party.


I'll do that sometime tomorrow. I'm off to bed. It's been a long day and we have a wedding to go to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had such fun! What awesome memories for your boys to treasure :)




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed