Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Jog Stroller

I bought a jog stroller at a consignment sale this past Spring thinking I could use it this Summer and Fall with two of the boys.

Today they had their first ride. Jack doesn't seem too thrilled about it. Evan looks thrilled.

Here they are before our walk....




and here they are after the ride.

Note:Evan still looks happy...where is my happy Jack?



Of course..I had to stop and take a pic of a pretty purple flower,





a close up of a happy boy, and




a boy with his trike on the open road.



("Mommy-come on-why do you have to take pictures of everything?")

2 comments:

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Thanks for visiting - I love visitors!

What handsome little boys you have! Don't you just love having 3 boys? The only thing that could be better is 4! Someday, maybe...

Laura said...

I want a ride in the stroller.




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed